[TRNSYS-users] PID controler

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 7 07:48:52 PST 2007

Dear Adrien,

There are a couple of example projects that show how to use a PID
controller. Please go to the directory
TRNSYS16/Examples/FeedbackControl. You will find the projects: 'SunSpace
- Floor heating PID controller' and 'Simple zone - PID controller'.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.
Best regards,

Diego

--
Diego A. Arias