[TRNSYS-users] clarification on temperature of air flow in ventilation-plz

RAJ KUMAR srajk76 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 10:09:35 PST 2007

Hello Bradley,

        I have serious doubt on ventilation type given in ventilation type manager of TRNBUILD.

  Suppose if we give 5 ACH, usually ,which mode do we have to choose for temperature of air flow? ( whether outside or other option ( contant).). Which one is advisable to choose?

  Could you Please expalin for both airconditioned building and non-air conditioned building?.

  It will be very much helpful, if you explain with some example.

  regards,
  Rajkumar.S

S.Rajkumar,B.E.(Mech), M.Tech(Energy Engg.]
Research Scholar,
Centre for Energy Studies,
IIT, NewDelhi - 110016
Ph : 26586408 (lab),6907(Hostel)