[TRNSYS-users] PID controler

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Tue Feb 6 10:02:17 PST 2007

Hi Trnsys users,

I have to model a heat pump in a swimming pool building (in order to
dehumify ambient air). In that way, I would like to control the heat
pump in order to maintain a relative humidity around 65-70%. I have
begun with a project which was ever build by an other person of my
company. She had used several heat exchangers to model heat pump.
Nowadays, I would like to control water flow rates (used to cool or heat
air) in order to obtain an ambient relative humidity constant. I tried
to control these flow rates with PID controlers, but without success.

So, is there somebody who is able to explain me how to use PID
controler? May I follow another way to manage that control?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards, Adrien

Adrien JEZEQUEL
ITF (Ingénierie Tous Fluides)