[TRNSYS-users] Solar combisystems models

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Jun 23 15:20:11 PDT 2006

Dear Marie-Nathalie,

You may find useful the demo that you can download from the SEL website
(http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys).  Go to Demos, and then click on Solar
Combisystem demo.  This is an application that was created in TRNSYS 15,
and may give you some ideas.
I will appreciate if someone in this list, with more experience with
these kind of systems ,can give Marie-Nathalie some help.
Best regards,

Diego