[TRNSYS-users] WG: Solar combisystems models

Monika Schulz Schulz at transsolar.com
Sun Jun 25 23:31:15 PDT 2006

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Monika Schulz
Gesendet: Montag, 26. Juni 2006 08:31
An: 'Marie-Nathalie Molinier'
Betreff: AW: [TRNSYS-users] Solar combisystems models

Marie Nathalie,
you might wish to contact the ITW at Univerity of Stuttgart, Germany. They have got a lot of experience in Solar Combisystems, modelling as well as monitoring and they have a lot of publications on this subject.

http://www.itw.uni-stuttgart.de/
http://www.itw.uni-stuttgart.de/ITWHomepage/TZS/Lit_TZS.html

Kind regards
Monika