[TRNSYS-users] doubt in trnsys example

RAJ KUMAR srajk76 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 09:38:10 PST 2006

Hi diego,
   In the following examples,

  \TRNSYS16\Examples\Trnsys15\Building\StudioImport-->Building-V15_imported
  \TRNSYS16\Examples\Weather Data-->CstbWeather-Trnsys15
  equation (type used separately-not connected) stated that

staday= (start+23)/24,

startDay=int(Start/24)+1
  could you please explain?, why it is mentioned? and tell me the logic.

  Also if you have some elementary level examples related to buildings (apart from existing examples), using type9 or type 16, please provide me to enhance my knowledge in TRNSYS

regards,
rajkumar.S

S.Rajkumar,B.E.(Mech), M.Tech(Energy Engg.]
Research Scholar,
C/O Prof.S.C.Kaushik & Dr.S.Garg,
Centre for Energy Studies,
IIT, NewDelhi - 110016