[TRNSYS-users] reg: Type34+type56

RAJ KUMAR srajk76 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 12:32:40 PST 2006

Hello Diego,

             Can you give me idea?, how can I connect TYPE34(overhang shading) with TYPE56 ?.

             I don't find any problem, when  I link radiation processor (TYPE16) with TYPE34. I  find problem, when I try to link TYPE34 with TYPE56. There is no extra inputs for windows  in type56.

  For example, If want to shade window using overhang in south side of a building, how to generate inputs in type56 to connect with outputs of TYPE34.

  Thanks in advance.

  With regards,
  Rajkumar.S

S.Rajkumar,B.E.(Mech), M.Tech(Energy Engg.]
Research Scholar,
C/O Prof.S.C.Kaushik & Dr.S.Garg,
Centre for Energy Studies,
IIT, NewDelhi - 110016