[TRNSYS-users] Adiabatic wall

Héctor Montoya hemontoy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:52:37 PST 2006

Hello Trnsys users.

I have to define an adiabatic wall.
For that, I defined a boundary wall with very low convective
coefficient at the back and with very high solar absortance at the
back too. But problem is that I have to define a boundary temperature
of a fictive zone. So, when I change that value of temperature to
check the correct behavior of the adiabatic wall I get different
simulation results.
I am worried about that because if there is no heat exchange at the
back of the wall (above condition) I should have the same results for
any boundary temperature.

I need some advice.

Héctor Montoya M.
Estudiante de Magíster en Ingeniería Mecánica
Universidad de Concepción
Concepción - Chile.