[TRNSYS-users] From PhD-student

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue Sep 27 10:08:36 PDT 2005

Dear Julio:

Thanks for pointing out this problem.  I found that the generic model of
the DEGS was calculating the waste heat for one unit, but it was not
multiplying this value by the number of units.   I have fixed this
problem and this new version will be available in the next TRNSYS release.
Thank you very much.

Diego

--

Diego A. Arias