[TRNSYS-users] Building dll with C#

javier mota fjmi_3i at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:54:45 PDT 2005

Dear all:
I am Javier Mota from 3i-ingenieria, Madrid.
I am learning to make new components programing.
I use C++.
But I have a question, Is it possible to use any languaje to build new
components;
I have seen the programer´s guide, and as i have seen it´s posible to use
frotran or c++.
For this, even there is an assitant to make a new prforma and export it in
fortran and C++.

So, Can I use C# to build the Dll to use in conexion with the new component.
Thanks in advance