[TRNSYS-users] Re: From PhD-student Julio

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 19 12:41:40 PDT 2005

Dear Julio:

On the website, you can find two subroutines that model desiccant
components:
- Hybrid Liquid Desiccant Cooling System
- Rotary Desiccant Dehumidifier
They are formated for Trnsys15, so you could run them in legacy mode or
update it to the Trnsys16 format, following the explanations in Volume 8
of the manual (Programmer's Guide).  Something to be aware of is that
these components have as type numbers 42 and 32, so you need to change
this numbers to 201-250, which are reserved for user-written components.
The link to these components on the website is:
1.  http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/default.htm
2. Click on TRNLIB
3. Scroll down, until you get to 'Other components'.  Click on 'Desiccants'

Please let me know if this helps and if you have additional questions.
Best regards,

Diego