[TRNSYS-users] Building dll with C#

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 20 16:18:42 PDT 2005

Hi Javier:

I do not know of other people who have tried to create dll's from other
programming languages, besides Fortran and C++, so I would be very
interested in knowing how it works out.
 From what I have learned from Yoshihiro's answer to the mailing list
(https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2005/000726.html), it
will probably work fine if the subroutine in the foreign language does
not access any kernel functions and /or does not require any file.
I will appreciate if more knowledgeable users on this topic can give us
some advice.
Please keep me posted on this topic.
Best regards,

Diego