[TRNSYS-users] parametric table with type 56

Enertech sidler at club-internet.fr
Tue Nov 8 09:08:25 PST 2005

Dear Diego,

Thanks for your solution. Even if it isn't the most cleanest solution, I
don't really care. But I think the most simplest solution would be to
obtain the same energy balance that in the file energy_zone.bal, with
direct outputs (see the second part of my email). I found the equivalent
output of QSOLGAIN : this is QTSABS (NTYPE75, see volume 6, part 2, page
98), but I don't know how to obtain the equivalent output (or combination
of outputs) of QTRANS. Do you have an idea ?

Kind Regards,

Christophe

Email : sidler at club-internet.fr
Web  : http://sidler.club.fr