[TRNSYS-users] parametric table with type 56

Enertech sidler at club-internet.fr
Tue Nov 8 03:31:30 PST 2005

Dear TRNSYS Users,

In a building simulation study, I want to do a batch simulation by changing
automatically several parameters. So, I would like to use TRNEDIT and a
parametric table. My problem is that the file I want to
use,"Energy_zone.bal", is overwritten at each simulation and that I don't
know how to increment this file name.

I know that the output file must have the same name that the *.trd file to
be incremented but I don't know how to change the name of energy_zone.bal.
As a solution, I'm trying to recalculate the data contained in the file
"energy_zone.bal" with direct outputs of the *.bui file, but I don't know
how to calculate QTRANS and QSOLGAIN (see volume 6 part 2, page 103), these
variables are not direct outputs.
So, what do you think I should do ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Christophe