[TRNSYS-users] simplifications on type 56

javier mota fjmi_3i at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:20:33 PDT 2005

Hallo:
My name is Javier Mota.
I am using type 56.
We usually will have to simulate buidings with a lot of rooms. therefore a
lot of walls.And it iresults tedious to give all the characterisctics of the
walls.If I supose that a wall is in contact with a heating room, what will
be the magnitude of the error if I just do not introduce that wall in the
input file for the building.what may be the differnce between making this
or using the identical condition in the boundary condition of the wall if I
finally include this wall in the file.I mean that what will be the differnce
in the calculation way in wich trnsys works.To include a wall with adiabatic
condition with the condition identicals may look innecesary if I just decide
not to model this wall.
Thanks in advance