[TRNSYS-users] libmx and file close error

"Charron, Rémi" remi.charron at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Dec 15 09:56:07 PST 2005

Hi Krishna,

I experienced this problem as well.  The file libmx.dll is associated with
the Type 155 that helps trnsys communicate with matlab.  For some reason,
the the .dll file that is for Type 155 calls this libmx.dll even if you
don't have any reference to matlab in your program.  The only way I managed
to eliminate the error is by removing the Type155 .dll from my program
files.

Rémi