[TRNSYS-users] libmx and file close error

Bharath Krishna Karambakkam krishna at cdhenergy.com
Thu Dec 15 09:44:43 PST 2005

Hello,
          I am running a trnsys 16 simulation and I get an error libmx.dll not found. But after I click OK the simulation proceeds fine. At the end of the simulation I get some file close error from fortran and the program does not output results for the last time step. The file close error seems to state that the error is from TYPE 0 but I do not have any TYPE 0 in my simulation.
   Could anyone let me know how to correct this problem. I have attached both the error messages. I am not sure if the second error is because of the first one.

Thanks,
Krishna