[TRNSYS-users] Cooling tower model

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Dec 1 07:44:36 PST 2005

Dear Khrishna:

Type51 uses a correlation for the saturation temperature as function of
the saturation enthalpy, and the correlation is valid  from 9.473kJ/kg
to 355 kJ/kg (reference state is h=0 for 0°C), or in terms of
temperature, from 0°C to 55°C.
It is very likely that the simulation is finding conditions out of this
range.  You may look at the time where the warning was issued, and check
if the conditions and results are acceptable during these time steps.
I hope this helps.
Best regards,

Diego