[Bldg-sim] Help Required: Urgent

Sprout Info_Mail info at sprout-green.com
Fri Jan 25 04:11:21 PST 2019

Dear e-Quest users,

We have received a review comment for one of our projects stating: From the
simulation report provided (SV-A System Design Parameters report), it does
not appear that the Baseline fans in parallel VAV fan-powered boxes are
sized for 50% of peak primary airflow and modeled with 0.35 W/cfm (0.74
W/L/s) fan power and a minimum flow setpoint of 30% of peak (or minimum
ventilation rate) per G3.1.3.14.

As required in the comments, the minimum flow setpoint  and required peak
primary air flow , 0.35 W/cfm were put as inputs in e-quest, however despite
making changes, the fan power  has not shown any changes whereas the
Ventilation Fan energy consumption increases. I have attached snap shots of
the input data and no change in the output tab.

Kindly help regarding this and where i am going wrong.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Namrata

--