[TRNSYS-users] About the matlab versions

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Thu Jun 27 05:38:26 PDT 2024

Dear User,

We have discontinued the use of this email list in favor of a forum. Please visit: www.trnsys.org/community.

However, I will try to help you with this one: Which version of Matlab are you using?
If you need another .dll of Type 155 I can send it to you. Please do let me know.

Make sure you follow all the points in the instruction PDF :

1. Make sure that neither TRNSYS nor Matlab is installed in the .\Program Files\ directory.
2. Make sure that both your user account and the SYSTEM user (a built-in Windows user account) have full administrative privileges.
3. The Type155.dll in your ..\TrnsysXX\Exe directory must match the version of Matlab that you are using. DLLs for various Matlab releases are located in the ..\TrnsysXX\Exe\DLLs\ directory. If you find your version of Matlab there, extract the Type155.dll and place it in ..\TrnsysXX\Exe, replacing the file that is already in that location. If you do not see your version of Matlab in the ..\TrnsysXX\Exe\DLLs\ directory please contact your distributor; they can provide you with an appropriate version of the file.
4. Add the path to libeng.dll, which is normally located in C:\Matlab\bin\win64, to your windows search path (assuming you installed in C:\Matlab, otherwise adapt)

Kind regards,
Alina Wagner

Transsolar KlimaEngineering
Stuttgart  | München | Paris | New York

https://www.trnsys.de
https://transsolar.com/de

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH | Curiestraße 2 | 70563 Stuttgart
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle
Registered at Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347 | USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

The simulation project you have sent will be stored on the local servers of Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH for the duration of the project support. Our employees are obliged by us to confidentiality. After this period, all project-related data is deleted.

The storage of your personal e-mail and other contact information is based on the mutual interest in the execution of this traffic and on a mutual business contact. If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at privacy at transsolar.com. Our privacy policy can be found here.