[TRNSYS-users] About the matlab versions

芜湖!起飞 m676978472 at icloud.com
Thu Jun 20 21:54:16 PDT 2024

Dear all,

I am a new user of TRNSYS and I want to call MATLAB using the TYPE155 implementation. I have learned that the versions of MATLAB and TRNSYS need to match, and I found that in TRNSYS18-Exe-DLLs, there are some Type155 versions that can be used for different MATLAB versions, like 'Type155(forMatlab2016a)', can I just install one of these MATLAB versions? Or I still need to find the version number in the manual?

thanks!