[TRNSYS-users] Equation syntax with functions GE LE etc

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sun Jun 16 09:11:15 PDT 2024

The syntax of all equations is listed in the documentation; including the Boolean functions LT, GT, LE, GE, AE etc.  That would be a great place to check first ;-) if you have similar questions down the line.

Here’s an example of the LE function - which returns a value of either a zero or a one.

Result = LE(Value1,Value2)

Jeff/TESS

Sent from my iPhone