[TRNSYS-users] Integration Reset according to value not time interval

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Feb 12 06:54:12 PST 2024

David,

This email list isn’t being actively monitored as we have moved its functionality to a TRNSYS forum. Please ask your question there to get more opinions.  But I’m curious - why do you need to reset your integrator?  What are you trying to do with the integrated value?  Maybe I can help you derive a creative solution short of modifying a component or writing a new one.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
TESS

Sent from my iPhone