[TRNSYS-users] Integration Reset according to value not time interval

David Sengl david.sengl at technikum-wien.at
Mon Feb 12 05:15:13 PST 2024

Dear TRNSYS-Users,

currently I'm searching for a component to reset an integration interval
according to a boundary value instead of periodically. (Reset whenever
the integrated value exceeds 200 units)
Is there already an existing type for that or do you have an idea on how
to accomplish it e.g. with Type24?
My main problem is, that the Integration Period is a Parameter and not
an Input which can be changed during the running simulation, so i can't
simply write an equation like "gt(Counter_1_,Reset)*time"

Thanks in advance!
David