[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 402: Compressor Heat Pump Including Modulation

Mahach, Hassan mahach at izes.de
Mon Nov 20 06:37:25 PST 2023

Dear  TRNSYS Colleagues,

We are working with TYPE 402 for modeling a heat pump including modulation, in this Type, we have to create eight coefficient that characterize the behavior of the each specific heat pump as you can see in the file attached (Type402_PQ.dat). The latter is created using the manufacturer data (please see WP_Daten.txt) in which the condenser heating power and compressor electrical power are set it for different modulation coefficients (I think we can called it like this..) (please see A3 Y_n[[-]] column 5 in WP_Daten.txt file )  for the same condenser & evaporator temperatures

In the manufacturer data, we don't have these "modulation coefficient", have only one value for the condenser heating power and compressor electrical power for each condenser & evaporator temperatures

My question: how these coefficients are defined and how we can adjust the condenser heating power and compressor electrical power for different modulation coefficients?

Thank you for your cooperation
Best regards
Hassan

Dr. Hassan Mahach
wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
Arbeitsfeld Technische Innovationen

+49 681 844 972 23lease
mahach at izes.de
www.izes.de

IZES gGmbH | Altenkesseler Straße 17, Geb. A1 | 66115 Saarbrücken
Büro Berlin | Albrechtstraße 22 | 10117 Berlin
Telefon: +49 681 844 972 0 | Fax: +49 681 761 799 9

Rechtsform: gGmbH | Registergericht Saarbrücken HRB 8499
Steuernummer: 040 140 241 53 | USt.-IdNr.: DE 138 113 796
Aufsichtsratsvorsitz: Minister Jürgen Barke

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Frank Baur, Prof. Dr. Steffen Hütter
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA1BC3.C07310B0]