[TRNSYS-users] Thermal air flow between two air nodes

Colin Basile Basile.Colin at student.uliege.be
Tue May 9 06:11:13 PDT 2023

Hello,

I need some help about Trnsys 3D model to write my thesis.

I would like to model an air flow from a living room on the first floor to a room on the upper floor through a void.
The goal is to evacuate the overheating via windows that can open on the roof.
To do this, I used virtual surfaces but the air exchange between the different thermal zones is blocked.
Would you have a solution to simulate the air flow between two thermal zones according to the temperatures?

Thanks a lot,
Basile Colin student of the University of Liege.