[TRNSYS-users] Annual Energy Demand

Htet Ye Wynn htetyewynn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:25:44 PDT 2023

Dear Trnsys Users,

I'm Htet and a beginner in using Trnsys for my research.
Currently, I'm trying to get the annual cooling load of the building.
When I run the simulation for the whole year, I can see that the plotter
giving me the amount of cooling load fluctuation month by month.
However, what I want is:

   - I want my result to be printed in a lookup table (like in excel sheet)
   not in a form of text file.
   - The summation of cooling load for the whole year.

Thank you very much for taking time to read my email and I really
appreciate all your help.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Htet