[TRNSYS-users] Trnbuild does not recognize the value of the convective heat transfer coefficient given in type56 !

Ricardito Dominguez ricarditodominguez79 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 21:20:33 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,
When I try to save in Trnbuild, immediately I get this error.

 I tried two variants as the Tutorials manual specified (9): the first one,
introducing an input value in type56 (Houtside:64) and the second variant,
introducing an equation that includes the wind speed (3.8*Windspeed+7.4).
With the two variants I obtain as the same result: That entries for this
convective coefficient are not allowed as INPUT.

Also, I did what the Tutorial says, put in the front wall: internal
calculation/vertical wall and the back wall: user-defined: Houtside.

What's the solution?

Best regards,

Ricardo