[TRNSYS-users] Air-air heat pump: performance data files

Jacopo Valente jacopovalente at LIVE.IT
Sat Feb 4 09:54:03 PST 2023

Dear all,

i’m using the type 954 to model an air-to-air heat pump. Analyzing the results of my simulation, the COP is almost constant during the heating working. I’m using the default performance data file. The problem is only for the heating working, while the COP varies for the cooling working.
I can suppose there is some problem with the default heating performance data.
Can u help me please?

I try to attach an image of COP curve:
[cid:image002.png at 01D938CA.125A3030]

Thanks.