[TRNSYS-users] Type 4c

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sat Apr 8 07:23:35 PDT 2023

Hadi,

If you have stratification enabled in your storage tank (multiple nodes), and your hot water from solar is going to the top of the tank, and your water that is going to the load is exiting from the top of the tank, then this will happen naturally.  If you want the solar hot water to go directly to the load if it’s hot enough then you’ll need to introduce a series of diverters and mixers, along with appropriate controls, to make that happen.

Jeff/TESS

Sent from my iPhone