[TRNSYS-users] Indoor_illuminance

Habtamu Tkubet habtish2000 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 03:06:28 PDT 2022

Dear David
I have tried to model the daylight model of a room to calculate the indoor
illuminance and to see the impact of window, shade and light change on the
illuminance following the TRNSYS manual. the steps I followed were (use the
attached document)
1. Adding daylight control
2. from Geo-info- daylight sensor point- select the zone- location
3. in the given zone- adding-daylight control to on
My question is
when I changed the window from closed to open, the light switch from on to
off or the shading fraction from zero to one, the output result is always
constant, which means the indoor illuminance does not have any relation
with those parameters.
would please suggest to me what mistake I did
best regards

Habtamu Tkubet
Doctorant
*Université de Lorraine*
Faculté des Sciences & Technologies - LERMAB and CRAN
 Epinal, France
Tél :+2519 11 79 05 22 /773623147
email:- habtish20002 at gmail.com <http://habtish20002gmail.com/>;
habtamu-tkubet.ebuy at unvi-lorraine.fr