[TRNSYS-users] Component libraries

Mahbubul Muttakin mahbubul.muttakin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:29:46 PDT 2022

Hello,

I used TRNSYS in my previous institution 6 years ago. I want to buy one in
my present institution. I will simulate a solar thermal driven absorption
refrigeration system. The components I need solar thermal collectors (all
types), storage tank, heat sind/radiator, pipes,  pumps,
temp/flow/irradiation inputs, absorption  refrigeration system (LiBr/water
and NH3/water both if available), etc., also solar pv related components
for future works.

It would be really helpful if anyone can suggest me the libraries I will
need for my purpose.

Thanks & regards,
Muttakin