[TRNSYS-users] type 399

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Tue May 24 06:40:26 PDT 2022

Dear Karol,

the version of type 399 that you are using is quite an old one. The type has since been updated a few times, generally we would recommend updating to TRNSYS18 and the current version of Type399.

In any case, the error you are getting is related to some of the constraints that have to be observed when using the TABS model in the component - which is the same that is used in Type 56, the multizone building. Please see the Multizone Building Documentation (in the case of TRNSYS 17 it is page 5-197, see screenshot below) to learn more about the criteria that your setup has to meet for the model to work. Your error message specifically is related to the criteria in Eq. 5.4.4-31 not being met by your setup:

[cid:30596e65-1090-4023-9e42-22281ba9d1ee]

Therefore, you either have to increase your massflow or change the other parameters of the type that are influencing the total resistance.

Best regards,
Christina

Transsolar KlimaEngineering

Stuttgart  | München | Paris | New York

https://www.trnsys.de<https://www.trnsys.de/>
https://transsolar.com/de

<https://www.trnsys.de>

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH | Curiestraße 2 | 70563 Stuttgart

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle

Registered at Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347 | USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

The simulation project you have sent will be stored on the local servers of Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH for the duration of the project support. Our employees are obliged by us to confidentiality. After this period, all project-related data is deleted.

The storage of your personal e-mail and other contact information is based on the mutual interest in the execution of this traffic and on a mutual business contact. If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at privacy at transsolar.com<mailto:privacy at transsolar.com>. Our privacy policy can be found here<http://www.trnsys.de/docs/userservice/userservice_dataprivacy_en.htm>.