[TRNSYS-users] Simulation result delay

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri May 6 07:06:30 PDT 2022

Don’t forget about the mass of the building.  Does your cooling equipment have the capacity to meet the load quickly?  Without studying it, it looks like the capacity is limited and it takes a while on those days when it starts further from the setpoint to get up to the setpoint.  On those days where it starts close to the setpoint everything is fine.

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone