[TRNSYS-users] PID controller parameters setting - Cooling coils Type508

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Mar 29 19:13:20 PDT 2022

Newer versions of Type 508 have internal controls in the model to maintain outlet temperatures, humidity, etc.  The changes were made to make it much easier to control the outlet conditions without having to use difficult control sequences.  The latest version of the TESS HVAC library contains this updated model as well as later version of the previous HVAV library (I believe).  I do know there has been a recent fix that I found when the air flow rate >> water flow rate.

Jeff

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone