[TRNSYS-users] Info weather forecast in Trnsys

Toni Calabrese toni.calabrese at ost.ch
Thu Jun 30 08:16:05 PDT 2022

Hi,
for a project we are interested on weather forecast analysis in ordert o increase PV self consumption. I would like to understand if  there is the possibility (with a Type?) to calculate in Trnsys average values of variables (ambient temperature or solar irradiation) looking in the future (24h+ for example). What I would need is in each timestep to have the possibility to compare a variable with the average of that variable considering the next N timesteps. Someone could help me?

Toni Calabrese, MSc.
Wissenschaftlicher Projektleiter
toni.calabrese at spf.ch<mailto:toni.calabrese at spf.ch> | toni.calabrese at ost.ch<mailto:toni.calabrese at ost.ch>

T +41 58 257 4827