[TRNSYS-users] Trnflow : Air flow control

이혜인 gpdls0101 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 02:30:17 PDT 2022

  Dear all,

I have some questions about Trnflow and Simulation Studio.
I'm trying to use Trnflow for a multiple airnode zone (2 airnodes).

1) In order to control the desired air volume within Trnflow, where and how
should the value be given? I want to give another value in continuation in
Simulation Studio, not a fixed value.

2) Is the fan of simulation studio and the fan of trnflow different?
I would like to apply the fan of the HVAC system in the simulation studio
to the trnflow fan to apply the same air flow rate.

If anyone has any idea on this questions, I would be very grateful.

Thank you!

Hye In