[TRNSYS-users] TRNFLOW : Air flow control

이혜인 gpdls0101 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 02:06:23 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I have some questions about Trnflow and Simulation Studio.
I'm trying to use Trnflow for a multiple airnode zone (2 airnodes).

1) In order to control the desired air volume within Trnflow, where and how
should the value be given? I want to give another value in continuation in
Simulation Studio, not a fixed value.

2) Is the fan of simulation studio and the fan of trnflow different?
I would like to apply the fan of the HVAC system in the simulation studio
to the trnflow fan to apply the same air flow rate.