[TRNSYS-users] VAV Air handlers

Ali Shahrouzian ALISHAHROUZIAN at cmail.carleton.ca
Mon Jan 31 13:26:54 PST 2022

Dear TRNSYS users,

Hi,

I am going to model a VAV air handler system to supply the heating load of a residential building over the course of the winter months. For this purpose, Type 151 and Type 152 components seem most appropriate .
However, I noticed that they are designed (in TRNSYS code) in a way that are only suitable for meeting cooling needs.

I was wondering whether these types (151 and 152) could be used to model a VAV air handler to meet heating demands as well? How?

Best Regards,
Ali