[TRNSYS-users] Type 177 dll error

Victoria Sarai Amador Barraza A00832507 at itesm.mx
Mon Jan 17 14:18:35 PST 2022

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use the type 177, wich  simulates single staged H2O/LiBr-absorption chillers. This type was developed by Dr.-Ing Jan Albers at the Institut für Energietechnik. Downloaded from: http://www.eta.tu-berlin.de/menue/mitarbeiter_innen/wimi/albers/

The thing is that whenever I try to run a simulation, an error occurs. A message appears indicating that the dll has not been found in the UserLib. I have already copied the dll to the respective directories but this error still shows.

Has anyone worked with this type before? How can I run a simulation with it?

Thanks,
Victoria