[TRNSYS-users] Successive substitution method

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Aug 19 14:56:21 PDT 2022

Adrian,

After every call to a component, the output-to-input mapping is performed.  We do not wait until the end of a block of components to update the inputs.  The decision on whether to call a component is based on the inputs to that model changing beyond a user-specified tolerance and this check is also done after each component call and the subsequent input/output update.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone