[TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT reporting weird error when using parametric runs

Amin HADDAD itshaddad1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 17:45:43 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I am trying to use TRNOPT for parametric/optimisation runs, but when I run
the simulation (after setting all the settings up as shown in the
documentation relative to TRNOPT) I get an error message and the simulation
stops before even starting. The error is shown in the attached picture 1.

It reports that I need to specify at least one output for the surface
number (-1) while this number associated with this supposed surface does
not exist at all in my TRNBuild project.
Also the zone number is not specified in the error message (while there are
2 thermal zones in my project).

If anyone encountered this issue I would grateful to receive help

Best regards,
Amin