[TRNSYS-users] Error from glazing materials in TRNBUILD

Misbaudeen Adesanya misbauadesanya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 06:37:24 PDT 2021

Dear All,

I am working with a building with multiple zones. After generating the .b18
file from TRNBUILD and uploading it in Type 56. Then running the simulation
in TRNSYS, I have this error "inconsistency of optical data standard of
glazings within a zone, a different standard was used compared to the
previous one. Please check and correct glazing data". I changed the 3D
geometry to manual in order to edit the surface it's complaining about (not
sure if this is right) but after several attempts, I still don't have a
solution.

Can someone please enlighten me as I am new to using this software.

Thank you.

--
Adesanya Misbaudeen Aderemi
Department of Agricultural Civil Engineering