[TRNSYS-users] Error in Trnsys Model

Roberto Pippia roberto.pippia at cqumail.com
Sun Nov 28 20:51:11 PST 2021

Hi,
I have constructed a cooling system for a multi-zone building,
incorporating an absorption chiller, cooling tower, and other components as
shown in the attached image. When I run the model in TRNSYS an error
message eventually appears due to the model reaching the maximum number of
warnings that are set in the settings for the model. The warnings stilled
in the error manager are all the same as shown below.

TRNSYS Message 441: The inputs to the listed units have not converged at
this timestep. The values at the last iteration will be used and the
simulation will proceed
(Reported information : UNITS: 42 44 45 47 48

I have tried adjusting the timestep in the settings but that has not worked
as the warning appears for each timestep whether is it set at 0.1, 0.5, or
1 hr. I have tried increasing the number of warnings in the settings to see
if the model would complete a one-year cycle before the error message
appears, but this has not worked either. Does anyone know how to fix this
issue and get my inputs to converge at each timestep?

Regards,
Roberto