[TRNSYS-users] Modulating ground source heat pump

Manfred Schindler ma0022 at technikum-wien.at
Fri May 28 08:32:03 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I want to implement a heat pump type for a water-to-water heat pump with
ground as a source in my simulation, because currently the heat pump is only
implemented with a view equations, not with a type. In my case a heat pump
with a variable speed compressor is needed. I read some older threads in the
archive to modify or extend for example type 927 (single stage water-water
hp), even though it seems to just kind of fool the simulation - so does
anyone know, if there is maybe already an existing complete type for a
modulating ground source heat pump? If not, I want to ask again for some
solutions J. I also read that there will be an update of the TESS library in
2021 - is it expected to emerge soon?

Big thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Manfred Schindler