[TRNSYS-users] air base collector, air to air HEX and humidifier

ali shahrouzian ali.shahrouz at gmail.com
Sat May 22 07:28:35 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I am trying to simulate a solar system for space heating. I'm going to use
air based PVT collectors, air to air heat exchanger and a bubble column
humidifier. Regarding air based collectors, type 561 and 539 are only
thermal collectors. However, I need air based PVT collectors.
As for air to air heat exchanger, how can I access mathematical
descriptions of type 667 and type 760? Are there any types of air to air
heat exchanger in TRNSYS 18?
With respect to the bubble column humidifier, what is the closet component
to it.

I would appreciate it if someone could help me in these cases.