[TRNSYS-users] How to solve Error 308?

SENTHIL KUMAR, gokula [Student] gokula.senthilkumar at connect.polyu.hk
Mon Jul 19 19:15:16 PDT 2021

Dear TRNSYS Users,

Recently I am getting ERROR 308. It shows that the maximum number of input descriptions has been exceeded in the input file. Presently I am deleting a few printers component to tackle this and run the simulation file. However, I do not think that this is the right way to do it. Please inform me a solution for it.

Thanking you,
Gokula Manikandan Senthil Kumar
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
[https://www.polyu.edu.hk/emaildisclaimer/PolyU_Email_Signature.jpg]

Disclaimer:

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and notify the sender and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (the University) immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The University specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through University E-mail Facilities. Any views and opinions expressed are only those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the University and the University accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages incurred or caused to any party as a result of the use of such information.