[TRNSYS-users] Effective sky Temperature in Type 99

Toni Calabrese toni.calabrese at ost.ch
Mon Jan 18 02:36:23 PST 2021

Hi guys,
I have a question. For the city that we have to simulate, we have just the "*.99" weather file. For that reason, I would like to use in TRNSYS the Type 99 in order to read correctly the file. Here my question.
Since TRNBUILD requires TSKY and since "Effective sky temperature" is not an output of Type 99 (as it is for example for Type 15-2), how and with what should I link the input TSKY of the building?

Thanks a lot.

Toni Calabrese, MSc.
Wissenschaftlicher Projektmitarbeiter
toni.calabrese at spf.ch<mailto:toni.calabrese at spf.ch> | toni.calabrese at ost.ch<mailto:toni.calabrese at ost.ch>

T +41 58 257 4827

SPF Institut für Solartechnik
OST - Ostschweizer Fachhochschule
Oberseestr. 10 | CH-8640 Rapperswil | Switzerland | www.spf.ch<http://www.spf.ch> | www.ost.ch<http://www.ost.ch>

OST - Ostschweizer Fachhochschule ist der Zusammenschluss aus FHS St.Gallen, HSR Rapperswil und NTB Buchs.