[TRNSYS-users] Control of temperature

Filippo Angeli filippoangeli24 at yahoo.it
Sat Jan 16 08:15:12 PST 2021

Good evening,
I am building a control that gives me a storage setpoint temperature decreased by 1 ° C when I have certain external temperature conditions and which does not decrease when these external conditions do not occur. Who helps me fix the check?T_PCM_var = (T_ctes_fluid3-1) * OR (ctr_PCM_Sole, ctr_PCM_Tes) +T_ctes_fluid3 * OR ((1-ctr_PCM_Sole, ctr_PCM_Tes))I thought of doing it like this but the second OR gives me problems, what other logic function can I use?

Thanks
Angeli Filippo