[TRNSYS-users] Regarding issue in opening a TRNSYS project

KEILHOLZ Werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Tue Feb 9 06:04:02 PST 2021

Hello,

if you are sure you are using the same version of Studio, this problem usually means that the file got somehow corrupted. If you have already run the simulation, you can recover the project by using File/Import TRNSYS Input File ... and navigate to the .dck file created during the run.

You may also want to send your project file (.tpf) to software at cstb.fr for us to look at.

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz